High Tide Inc., a retail-focused cannabis corporation enhanced by the manufacturing and distribution of consumption accessories, is pleased to announce that it is taking another step towards solidifying itself as a major player within the U.S. e-commerce marketplace for accessories and hemp-derived CBD products, by entering into a definitive agreement ( pursuant to which High Tide will acquire 80% of Fab Nutrition, LLC. (“FABCBD”), operating as FABCBD for US$20.64 Million, and will have a three-year option to acquire the remaining 20% of FABCBD at any time. Highly accretive transaction for shareholders, as FABCBD generated 2020 revenue of US$10.8 Million and EBITDA of US$4.3 Million – with each metric having more than doubled in each of the past two years 

Published Ncv Newswire, New Cannabis Ventures, 05/03/2021 07:56:00

Open article: https://www.newcannabisventures.com/high-tide-to-acquire-80-of-cbd-retailer-for-20-6-million/